Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why I Write This Blog

The blog posts I write are aimed at the start-up small business owner. Most start-up business owners are looking for non-traditional marketing advice. When I say non-traditional I mean, the old tried and true marketing strategies that are no longer very effective for marketing products or services.

What I write about is marketing that can be utilized in today's business environment. The old marketing strategies just don't work for attracting new customers. Consumer's are far too savvy now to fall for marketing that does not speak to them.

I attempt to write my blog entries in plain and simple form, not full of techno jargon. I want to get my point across, but I also want the reader to be able to understand me. My hope is that my readers make use of the advice I give, and that they may even be able to incorporate my advice into their marketing program.

Contact EastLake Marketing Group. I effectively coach you with marketing your product or service one step at a time. Let’s discuss how I can coach you to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment